Well, guess what, I have been trying to make lemonade with my damn car for too long. First the car was dying, I gave it a new life in a form of a new block, once I got the block installed, the car was always running rich, the paint started dying and I kept getting some moron smacking in my car when its parked.
I have dealt with not whining for a long long time, thinking to my self, I will complete the engine first then I will fix the paint. Now, after sitting on it for so long shelving all my plans for the car, it ups and dies on me again. There is something wrong with my car richness again.
I have put up with all this for a long time. Even stooping to considering getting another car so I never have to deal with this kinda issues anymore. But what do I get for it? I get the finger pointed at me as if I just want a new car and am using this car as an excuse to get a new one. Well, in case them readers don't know. This car means a lot to me compared to many people out there in the world. It had been with me from the start, and if I had any other choice to totally fix it up, I would but I don't. so now im not even allowed to cut my losses in a form I wish I didn't have to think abt.
Imagine, years of friendship with something not living but it is in such bad condition that it would cost more to fix then to get another car, or a car that is powerful enough that in its stock condition will be able to drive around comfortably etc.
Well, now im stuck nowhere.
Life…

No comments:
Post a Comment