Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Proposal

For some time I had been planning and pondering. Deciding on what I would do, how I was doing it.

As usual, me being me, I became obsessed with it, waking up in d morning, cutting drilling, doing all sorts of things… and she saw that I was busy and obsessed.

That few weeks, we had been fighting a lot. It seemed as though she wasn't happy with me anymore. Through the weeks, the fights got worse and worse, everyday we fought I had to fight with myself to keep the secret. It was so damn hard.

I had almost completed my project, only paint and glue needed to be applied. I was 2 weeks away from my masterplan. But the more I had waited for it, the harder it got. I couldn't sleep properly, she kept fighting with me. And I realized my plans were actually those that suited me, not her. As I realized that I was being selfish, things were getting worse. On nov 13th (the day I wrote the previous blog post) , I gave in, I couldn't take it anymore, I fought with her so badly. And that was d day I decided to ask her.. I got her out of bed like I wanted to fight, stuffed the ring in a rocher and made her eat it.. when she saw it, I knelt down and asked her to marry me…. She said yes.

On the 28th of November which was last weekend, we had gone out, but instead of Angus, we went to a place called Redezvous. Although it wasn't as classy as I had wanted, the food was good and the setup was sorta romantic. We had a pretty good time. I think…

On the 27th, we had woken up early and had proceeded to buy my amp and set up my sound system. Though not happy with the workmanship, we were very happy with the quality of our products. I was very glad.

Although the 29th started really badly due to an immature phone call, we made it end well. I have never been so happy the whole weekend for a long time. The last time we had a full happy weekend was when we went to on our weekend runaways. I miss that, but the company is still the same, still my sweetheart.

Though we don't always see eye to eye, I know she loves me and I do too.

Note: I was supposed to write about the Cameron trip but I'm not done yet. So ya gotta wait.


By Vy




2 comments:

adeline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adeline said...

oh wow... woke up in the middle of the night, super blur~ was accused of taking off a ring he gave me earlier and as he decide tht i'm not worthy being given a ring, he led me to the living room to eat "some" food he brought back from work... i was like, eh??? fighting with me and yet told me to eat food he brought back??? already confused as it is, he turned my brain upside down even more... and how could i not say yes to him~ with *sniff* *sniff* too... =P

and mind you, i had a great time that weekend... i love the food (we should go back there)... i love the movie... errr... not exactly the movie, more like the company... lol~~~