Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Update

Been some time since I have posted anything on this blog. So sorry it has been dead. I never have the time to do these things anymore. Life recently have been roller coasting around lately.

Many wonderful things have happened and also some not so great things. It is coming close to the time for us to get registered. Sadly my plans to get it done in march is going south as I am now unable to get any leaves due to several regional launches. It looks like we will have to do this in April.

My new mom and pop in law got us a funky dining table as mom in law couldn't stand the fact that we were eating on the coffee table. Personally I like it there coz I can watch TV while eating. But then again, looking at it, I can say that this new dining table sort of completes the dining area. It fits perfectly and the house is so many steps closer to looking like a home.

We also took some time to go back to PG to tune the Reaper, however it seems the tuning only made the Reaper worse. Pickup now is good, but end power is bad, I cant get my fourth gear to rev to the max and the 5th can barely do much of anything.

Other than that, life has been pretty busy for the both of us. Me being a team leader in my club had taken its toll on my personal life. And having only about a total of one full day of my weekend (minus the sleep time taken), I don't have much left for personal life and quality time. So, without further consideration, I had quit the team.

Will have to wait awhile before I can tell you how life will be like minus one major thing, but I can say for sure it should be quite positive. As I have been saying, I started out a lone racer, and I will always be a lone racer, this way I can fix my problems, tune my car and maybe one day meet my team on the road for a friendly battle. All I can say is, one day when you see me with a spoiler on my car, that will be the day you will eat my smoke.

Time grows near for us to go back to Penang and get registered, until then, I'm getting more and more impatient. Exactly one month from now will be our anniversary, valentines day and my birthday. And all I would love to have, is my wife.

Till next time,

Vy


1 comment:

adeline said...

but, but, but.... i wanna get u at least a present... o.O