Do you tell yourself that this is a test of your strength? Your inner courage? Your patience? Even though the world you love and cherish is crashing down around you. Do you still keep the secret? Will it be too late when you finally let it out? Is it worth all the loneliness and suffering? All the sleepless nights, all the planning, the stress, the signs of a mental breakdown?
I am suffering from so much stress and mental anguish. I ask myself, how long will it be before I give up keeping this secret? I tell myself, it will be worth it. But is it? Will it be? Or will it all end just before the time of the revealing come?
Tell me, if you have such a secret and it is of the utmost importance, what would you do? Do you give it up? Do you tell? Do you pray for strength, forgiveness, pray for sanity? I only wish I could talk to someone about it. But I cant.
And as usual, my brother, my REAL brother, is a disappointment. He has once again proved to me that his own brother is of no importance. And everyone wonders why I have no respect for him. Why should I ever see him as a brother? Who gives him the right to call himself that? I have brothers, many more that could be more than what he ever will be.
All I ask now is please, please be patient and trust in me that very soon it will all be over and it will be worthwhile for both of us. I had promised that I would never do anything illegal anymore, and I am keeping my promise. That is all I can say.
Please wait for the premier. Stay tuned and I will update as it comes near to the time.
By Vy.

1 comment:
hmmm... sworn to never reveal secret even to the one you love most??? learning from the sifu - tht's called lying to the one you love... then u wonder, who's the sifu??? haha~
Post a Comment