She met me online many years ago,
We started chatting there to and fro.
I was a rogue who was at her school,
She was this chick that didn’t think of me cool.
For a while she had been with another,
It was strange for he was like a brother.
Things went south but I was there,
For him and for her both I cared.
Somehow, some day we just did click,
I always knew she was my chick.
We dated awhile but I was still young,
She left my ass stranded for I wasn’t worth none.
Years had passed and times gone by,
10 years had flashed as planes would fly.
My last resort to say hello,
She said hi too! On a date, lets go!
We took the time to talk and hear,
What adventures we’ve had and all of those who jeer.
We started to realise the feelings we had,
We had loved each other for good and for bad.
The way we felt was like we were never apart,
For we always thought of each other deep down in our
hearts.
On this day the 13th of this month I said,
“I love you still and will do so till dead”.
Hurdles we jumped, together we were,
Life wasn’t easy but at least I had her.
We started a family, one dog and then three,
“Just us” became “wow, so many are we”
Years have gone by and not a day I lose light,
Of the humble beginnings of love at first sight.
Happily married with a place of our own,
We’re successful people and with all our pets grown.
So this little poem is to express how I feel,
Rui Fang I love you then and will forever love you still.
Happy Aniversary/Valentines Day.
Love Vy


No comments:
Post a Comment