Anyway, the wedding dinner has been over a year in the making, from the plannings, to more plannings to changing the plans, to looking around, to finding a spot and REPLANNING up to the point where we were about to pull our hair out (or what little I have left) making sure things went well even on the day itself. (yea all the replanning is the way my wife works).
So came the time I was to get married (or close to it). We took about 2 weeks of leave for preparations. Apparently, the hotel rep that was arranging the thing was a moron UNTIL she saw me. Apparently I must have scared her, as usual, I don't smile much.
We had lots of fun then, because we were also running errands about our new house and things, but that's a different story. The days that lead up to the wedding night was hard. I woke up earlier then I would for work, I stayed out till early mornings and had to keep doing that for an entire week in a row.
The day before the big night, my wife was sick with food poisoning and was out cold on the bed. Good thing is that the room we were provided had a lounge area and afew of my friends were around to keep me company.
It was a good thing she felt better because my best friend Danny had come around with a surprise pre birthday celebration. We had a crapload of satay and a very nice cake that danny had bought. It was GOOD.
So came the big day, we had all our hair done and things like that, the tea ceremony was a blast (with her family anyway), with mine, not so much. It would seem that my grandfather and his last son had thought THEY were getting married, so they took their own sweet time to waste ours. Other then that, it was good.
We had met old friends which we missed, she met my friends, I met her friends, we met friends we didn't know WHOSE they were… -_-""
After the dinner, we were sitting around trying to drink as many cups of wine as we could. They kicked us out of the hall and we had to go to the lobby and continue drinking there. Shane was out like a light not long after and we were there talking till 4-5am. It was great being there. These people remind me why I love my friends so much.
The next
Enjoy the pictures:
The Hotels Prezzie
Bday Celebration
My Car Crew
Comparing Tatts With My Niece In Law
Me And The Wife
Geronimooooooo!!!
BOOMMM 11.8 on the Richter Scale
First On Stage Kiss
Saying Hi To The Local Mafia Boss
During The Tea Ceremony
This Wasnt A Pose...
That's Why I Like It
Walking Down The Isle
By Vy
P.S. Love ya babe

No comments:
Post a Comment