However, as for the earlier point that there is nothing left for you is in my honest and professional opinion, BULLSHIT. The only problem here is that in the haze of all the sadness and confusion, the tears one sheds seem to blind them. If one does not find a way to wipe away those tears, then you will never see the truth. Though there are people there to be with you, you must still be strong to wipe away your tears and be strong.
Sometimes, people who are there can only be as strong as possible but for a short period of time. I once said that even a huge boulder that you can lean on and take refuge will also be reduced to sand due to the rain. Through life experiences, I had learnt the hard way that one must stand up, even though it is hard to do so, but if you learn to stand while it hurts, you will soon be running through life in full spectrum. Friends and family are the walking sticks that will help you stand, but never ever rely too much on them as you will always be leaning on them. I had no one when I crashed. I was left alone with no one to talk to, no one could relate to what I had gone through. And because of that, though partially damaged, I now stand stronger then anything but at a price. I am left with a heart of stone.
To those who are reading this, I want you to know that life isn’t just about being alone. Although we all need to stand on our own, we are never alone. I will always be here for you. Though I may crumble to sand, until that day I will be strong for you. Forgive me if I lose it sometimes, for even hard stones crack a little, but still stand sturdy. I will stand by you. I will be your rock.
Dedicated to ABYRF

1 comment:
thanks, honey... it means a lot to me, for you to stand by me... and to be with me through my tears and heartache...
Post a Comment