Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Allies

There are many roads in life that many people take at one single time in life. Not everyone goes the same way you do. As I may be heading up, one may be heading down, another may be heading left or right. Some even my think they are heading up and think I may be heading down. What I know is, in life, its all about choices we make all the time. Although it is not exactly a straight line, sometimes some people do go the same way you are. Sometimes, it is like sitting in a bus together or walking down a road. Sometimes you have allies who are with you, sometimes they are following you for a reason.

Along my way, I have had afew allies, afew followers, afew spies too. What a lot of people have asked me is "how do you know who is who?" the true answer is this: you will NEVER know. Even though I have been through many experiences with many kinds of people, I can never know exactly who is who.

Speaking of which, I have of recently obtained what I had assumed to be an ally, however, I have a sense of testing the waters once in awhile, and things are not really adding up.

Why, you may ask? Simple, the person whom I dislike and now have an upper hand for right now, is definitely not the smartest person on earth, in fact, the rocks on the moon actually have a higher IQ than that person. Though widely advertised on TV and spy movies, you don't really get to track a person the way one, moron, claims one does. As forward as the world is today, not many people are as good as what you may see on TV (unfortunately, some peoples lives revolve around a TV fantasy)… can anyone say Swordfish? 9 screens in 1990 is not possible without at least 3 computers and you cannot do programming looking at a swirly image.

Anyway, back to the point. Tracking people is not something I like to do as it bores me. However, if the need arises, some of my other allies do. Why? Out of boredom? Nothing better to do? Well… sometimes I guess that's why. As normal, some information just falls on my lap just like that. Then, as respect for my friendship with my allies, some information is then traded back for a return of the favour they had done for me. This not only works as a simple trade, it also lets me know if I am being breached as usually, the information I have is explicit and usually only a handful of people know about.

But then again, sitting here, I have nothing much to worry about. Some people lie, some tell the truth, some tell half lies, I wouldn't say I don't, but it would seem that certain fact remain the same, proof surfaced and I am still safe.

I have received threats, been accused of many-a-thing, but then, evidence has proven me NOT guilty for many. And for others, well, you decide. For you reading out there, just so you know, between you and me, I have said many things, and many of them are things you want to hear. But the fact you should really think about is this sentence: I once said I was something but changed my mind and said I wasn't. what I said I wasn't, I really was. You have a temper. I have much much worse. Underestimation will be your own undoing.

By Vy


2 comments:

adeline said...

it's pretty rare to see u beating around the bush... this is one damn interesting post that require a certain people to think real hard before he or she will ever get the meaning...

Tormented_Soul said...

im not beating around the bush, im just being cryptic.