I look though the darkness I see the one I married.
She's fallen asleep, my lil angel from heaven,
Only to awake sometime tomorrow at seven.
Though life for us are two separate things,
I love her, she loves me, who says you need bling.
Life as we know it begins to unravel,
The strange eerie road, is so easy to travel.
We began our life with our simpleton lives,
Up the ladder we go, oh how simple we thrive.
With you my dear love, I now know where I belong,
When we're in this together, my road aint that long.
My eyes feeling heavy, dreams of cars now emerge,
Yet our tired faces meet, our hands they converge.
I whisper good night, I love you my sweet,
I will awake tomorrow with your voice you will greet.
Another cycle we go through everyday,
Only to whisper good night we will say.
Good night my love.
Vy

1 comment:
it's the sweetest thing ever... thanks, dear...
Post a Comment