I found that I can ponder of what life has to offer me, how long I have in this world, I even get to see my beautiful wife.
Instead of seeing her for 15 minutes, I have more time to watch her sleep, tell her I love her and just absorb how peaceful she looks resting. These extra few hoursbefore I pass out of over exertion, I see the beauty of what the day has been as we race through it fighting for the weekend.
As I have been saying, is the pain of my ribs really a bad thing? My answer would be yes and no.
Am I loosing my mind as I dip and bob from hating this agonizing pain to enjoying the extra hours I have? Maybe…
As I lie awake in bed, I plan, ponder and appreciate my life. I also wonder, how much longer do I still have? Will I grow old? Will I see life enough to tell old tales? Maybe I have too much time on my hands. Maybe I need to relax. As I cough, and buckle over in pain, I am once more reminded that life is really bittersweet.
And then the pain comes,.. like someone stabbed me in the chest.
Written at 2.30am till I can't remember when for I passed out from the pain.
Vy

No comments:
Post a Comment